Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Behind the Embroidery

A few behind the scenes pictures today. My workroom was in a rare state of cleanliness when I was snapping pictures of products for Etsy, so I figured it was a good time to show off my work space (before cluttered chaos descends once again).

Inspiring goodwill and antiques store finds mingle with unfinished projects and drawers of supplies. The bookshelf was custom built by Evan and I to fit my books, and it is nearly full. Is there such a thing as too many needlework books?

The little pile under the window is my to-do list.  Loki and Hello Kitty are keeping an eye on it for me. 

The mermaids are perpetually knocked over by my sewing buddy's paws.  He never messes with the others though, must be they smell like fish. Either that, or the really fun stuff is already cat-proofed.

















Bonus image, behind the embroidery, literally:


No comments:

Post a Comment