Wednesday, October 23, 2019

New (to me at least) Supplies!

The latest haul of vintage craft treasures!  Thanks so much to my lovely friend for passing all these lovelies on to me! I love spreading out my newest acquisitions across my worktable, sorting and dreaming about what they could become.


Though it's hard to tell with the sunbeam lighting them up, that bag is full of bits of old lace: collars, cuffs, unfinished trims.  It's a treasure trove!


Each of these little bundles of yarn was hand dyed with some natural plant: purple cabbage, walnuts, onion skins, etc.  Way cool!


In amongst the lace collars was a stack of hand embroidered baby clothes and crocheted doilies. Not sure yet what those will become, but they are lovely all the same.


The bag holding all these goodies was sitting on my table for a few days before I got it all out and sorted.  Can you guess why my cat kept hassling that bag?


No comments:

Post a Comment