Friday, May 20, 2022

Luxury Lace Indeed

It's Free Pattern Friday! 

This time I have a knitting pattern for you, designed by yours truly!

My local yarn shop has a clearance bin where all the single skeins of discontinued yarns end up. I found two hanks of Neighborhood Fiber Co. Capital Luxury Lace in that bin. Luxury is the word for this yarn for sure. It's a blend of merino wool, cashmere, and silk. It's deliciously soft and warm and dyed in beautiful rich colors.

Having only two not matching hanks, I had to get creative with what I made from it. I've always loved the look of bright fabrics peeking through an over layer of lace, so I took that idea and ran with it.

You can find the full downloadable pdf pattern here: 

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/elderwood





No comments:

Post a Comment